Skip to main content

Week 13


Very happy with the workout on Wednesday, about a full minute overall faster than I did in my Boston block. These type of workouts can really stay in your legs for days. With a weekend race approaching, I took a day off to allow injury prevention, proper rest and recovery. I was happy with my win and effort at the USATF-NE 15k hosted by GMAA in Burlington, VT. Knowing that it was a bit humid and windy, my goal was to sit in the pack through at least 6 miles and make a good move at the end. I closed the last 4 miles at a good pace and felt like I had more at the finish. It's getting close to TC Marathon but I still have some more key workouts to get in. I feel good about where my fitness is right now. Need to stay on top of the little things.

Comments

Total Pageviews