Skip to main content

Week 12


This was an OK week that could've been a little better. I wanted to get in another workout mid-week but experienced some slight shin pain. Instead of pushing for the workout, I just stayed smart and listened to my body. Eventually the shin pain went away. I was a bit nervous because it felt similar to the shin pain that cost me 6 weeks of training in May and June, different leg though. On the positive side, very happy with both the 5k effort (goal was about 15 flat) and the 20 mile tempo (goal was about 1:50 flat). Really looking forward to the last one-third of this marathon block. This week I will be racing a 15k race in VT. I will most likely go into the race a bit tired but it will be interesting to see what kind of pace I can hold. Anything sub 5 flat would be solid.

Comments

Total Pageviews