Skip to main content

Week 1

After the Boston Marathon (April 21 - May 4), I took a few days of on/off training doing about 15 minute jogs in the morning, followed with foam rolling and ART. I feel ready to start looking ahead to my next marathon. As of today, the marathon I'm targeting is Twin Cities on October 5th in St.Paul,  MN. I'm excited about this race because time is on my side. I have roughly 22 weeks to put in some good training and racing in between. With that said, here's my first week back.

May 5 Monday- AM 5 miles + weights PM 8 miles
May 6 Tuesday- AM 5 miles + hurdles PM 8 miles + ART
May 7 Wednesday- 10 miles
May 8 Thursday- AM 5 miles + weights PM 8 miles
May 9 Friday- 10 miles + hurdles
May 10 Saturday- AM 5 miles + weights PM 10 miles w/ progression (32:40, 26:16)
May 11 Sunday 13 miles

Total 87 miles

Comments

Total Pageviews