Skip to main content

USATF-NE Meeting Sep. 16

Welcome to the USA Track and Field New England.
If you are a
USATF member, this notice is for you (actually even if you're not, still read this). The USATF-New England region will be having its annual meeting on Thursday September 16 at the Double Tree Hotel in Waltham (address: 550 Winter Street,Waltham MA, at I-95 Exit 27-B). Elections will be surrounded by many issues affecting New England clubs and runners. Some of these issues can be found here in this blog entry that NB Boston athlete Dan Hocking wrote. I have never attended one of these meetings before, but as a USATF member I feel that the results of the new elections will indeed have a big impact on the New England running scene, myself and my club, BAA. To learn more about the meeting click here. See you there!

Comments

Total Pageviews