Skip to main content

New Sponsor: Mix1

For those of you that read my blog on a weekly basis,you probably have noticed a new sponsor on the right side of the blog. I am now part of the Mix1 team of athletes (http://mix1life.com/home.aspx). For those who have not heard of the company, Mix1 provides enhanced protein and hi-antioxidants fiber drinks for athletes. The entire company was founded and is currently managed by actual athletes who understand the needs of other athletes. Not only the drinks are full of nutritional values, they are also very delicious. I am very lucky to represent them and strongly encourage you to pick up a case at your local vitamin world, stop&shop or whole foods market. As I continue to up my mileage and increase the intensity of training, these Mix1's will be a great addition to helping me recover faster.

Comments

Total Pageviews