Skip to main content

Indoor Track Racing Schedule

The focus of indoor will be on getting a huge base for outdoor track. However, I will not go without doing a few races to keep the competitive edge alive. I had planned on racing a BU mini meet, unfortunately I got sick and didn't feel the need to risk getting sicker. Doesn't look like I have any indoor eligibility, but this might not necessaroly be a bad thing. I will have a good 3-month period to get stronger and get as fit as possible for outdoor track - where it counts the most anyway. My best races have always come from months of preparation, physically and mentally and I don't mind doing that again. Also, I hope to make my first trip to Outdoor NCAA's (yes, I will be eligible for outdoor track ). To my loyal followers who might be planning on attending some of my indoor track races, the schedule is listed below.

Week 35: Jan 10: Dartmouth Relays 3k in Hanover, NH
Week 38: Jan 30: Terrier Classic 5k in Boston,MA
Week 40: Feb 13: Valentine 3k in Boston,MA

This schedule is subject to change with notice. I will keep you posted.

Comments

Total Pageviews