Skip to main content

Cigna 5k Race

Finished 5th today in 14:34 Results here. Before this race, I said my goal was to get used to going out hard with no pressure. I did that by out out in 4:34, except the leader was way ahead of me. I stuck in the second chase pack with two other runners next to me. I kind of lost my rhythm the last 1k of the race which I think cost me at least 10 seconds. When I finished, I was catching up people but ran out of real estate. However, I still think this was a good progress . With fresher legs, I'd expect to run at least 10 seconds faster considering I ran 59 miles the last 4 days leading up to the race.

Photos provided by Union Leader. I'm on the far right wearing red.

Comments

  1. Put up your race summary please!

    ReplyDelete
  2. sorry, a little late, but good to hear someone cares about it. thanks.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews