Skip to main content

Day 3 (Sunday) Day before 1500m race

I woke up late today again and missed breakfast. Luckily one of my teammates brought me some food over from breakfast. After that I decided to go for a walk around the city and I watched the Portuguese Juniors national championship. I headed over to get lunch with the team at 2pm. Trainingwise, the day before racing is a rest and prep day. I went for an easy 7 mile run and did some light stretching and dynamic drills at the track. Then I watched some of my teammates compete in different events. I went to the Colombo mall again with my brother to grab some pizza. Later in the evening I massaged my legs and took an ice bath. I had a quick interview with the Cape Verdean national radio about what I expected from my race. I soked my legs in the pool later at night, watched some tv, prepared my running gear and then went to bed.

Comments

Total Pageviews