Skip to main content

no workout, no problem

Coach took me off the workout sheet, probably a good choice by him because I cannot do any strides, hurdle drills or anything explosive. I am all about my drills and when I can’t do them I don’t feel good about my training. On the brighter side, I can run with manageable pain, which is better than no running at all.

For now I am going to slowly try to get in as many miles as possible without aggravating the hip. I will be getting an x-ray soon to see what’s going down there with this hip. It’s been a little over 3 weeks and I don’t think a bruise lasts more than a few days. My best hope is by April 4th to at least start doing some sort of strides and then the next week run a test race at George Davis to decide whether or not I will be healthy enough to go to Mt.SAC. Unless I am feeling 100%, I am not going there to embarrass myself and waste the school's money. That's all I got for today.

Comments

Total Pageviews