Skip to main content

The blog is back!

It's been over 3 years since my last post on this blog. I never knew how much other runners appreciated reading this blog until I checked out some of the comments that were posted. I've had over 150K views since March 23, 2009 when I added my first post. The idea behind bringing the blog back is to share my experience in hopes of motivating and inspiring others in their journey and also provide some insight into the demands of marathon training. This time I begin with the preparation for a fall marathon training block which could be one of my last attempts at qualifying for the 2020 2021Tokyo Olympic Games. I will post weekly updates and specific details on the challenges I encounter and the small victories that keep me going along my journey. With that said, please keep in mind that I'm not a full time runner. I work a full time office desk job and also coach other runners privately. My training is never "perfect" but I try to do the best I can with the resources I have available.  I'm happy to answer any questions you might have. Please follow along for updates and thank you in advance for your support.

Photo by Emily Maye in Scottsdale, AZ for Tracksmith

Total Pageviews